Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The new weddding blog!

Alright- So I'm already married. It's been almost a full three months since I tied the knot with my loving husband, Mike. We had a wonderful wedding, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. It was the perfect start to our marriage, which is what the wedding is all about!

Throughout the planning process, my father continually predicted that I was going to find myself bored when it all came to an end. He was only partially right, I do miss the planning! However- it is most definitely not because I am bored. I have a busy life: I am a high school art teacher, undergoing graduate studies, working on sets for our school musical, getting ready to buy (or build!) a home, and keeping up with everyday life. My schedule is packed full, and yet all I want to do is help someone plan their wedding!

I'm by no means original in this newest dream. I've known many a bride that has said "oh, I would love to be a wedding planner!" I always sigh and think, yeah right! But I am determined to give it a shot at least. Except- I don't want to just be a planner, I want to be in the industry's center. I want to review ideas, share posts, and give advice. There were a few blogs and websites that I found helpful through planning my own wedding, and I would love to someday be one of them. This is my new adventure- I'm going to give it a try. Starting from the moment I post this!

If you are out there and interested in help coordinating your wedding in the Massachusetts area...let me know! I hope to post some images of my wedding soon too. I figure you will need to see my credentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment