Saturday, February 18, 2012

A sound Investment

So, as I begin this journey in hopes of making this blog worth reading- I've been educating myself more on the wedding industry. A Practical Wedding is an awesome blog for down-to earth brides. Megan Keene, who established the website, has recently published a book under the same name. I bought it on Amazon, and began reading it minutes after it arrived in the mail.

I am only a chapter into it, and wish that this was around when I was first engaged. I put it down long enough to write this. The first chapter alone is worth the cost of the book.

It is unlike any other wedding book out there! Having gone through the process of planning a wedding, her words are unbelievably authentic! Did I mention I wish I had this through the planning process? Recently engaged, or mid-way through the process, I would suggest investing in this. Your sane side will thank you later.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment